Friday, June 13, 2008

My baby turned 1

So My little baby turned 1 last sunday, and yes of course I wanted to do a little birthday thing, even though for a 1 year old its just about the cake and the wrapping paper, oh wait, isn't that the same for grandma's too! She loved her cake and enjoyed the few gifts we got her from her grandparents. I wanted to share some pics of the event so I didn't forget before Father's day.
Its sad and Its fun to have your infant grow up, I guess its fun to graduate to milk from formula and lighten the grocery bill, and be able to sit forward in the car, and be able to stat walking and being more mobile, but as that hits so does the attitude of independence, yet they know they can't but they will try their little hearts out. But I think it will be nice when there is no more diaper changing and no more putting everything on the ground or within arms reach in their mouth stage. But I do look forward to what the future brings as I watch the little daughters of Mine grow up to be bright Young Women.

No comments:

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones