Thursday, June 26, 2008

Degree's

So, I recieved my long awaited 2 year degree in the mail yesterday. I didn't think much of it, when I was waiting for the arrival. But after it came and I opened, I felt a huge relief, and then a feeling of joy. I actually earned a Degree, an Associate in Science. I didn't think it would ever truely happen, its been so long since I started and has been delayed so many times and had lots of complications. So its a great feeling to have accomplished something like a degree, at the same time as raisng 3 wonderful daughters. I just wanted to share this with all of you. I am grateful to be able to continually develop my talents and mind. I am truely blessed with a supportive husband, and now I get to wait to start the nursing program untill he finishes his license, so I will be supportive now for him. and I can spend more time with my girls before they start school.

5 comments:

The Noonan Family said...

Hey congrats!! I am proud of you!!

Trisha said...

Congratulations! I know how you feel. I felt the same when I recieved my Bachelor of Science early this year.

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Yeah...Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

that is so great! good job!

Laura Keith said...

congrats! you are such a great example to me of making goals and achieving them. good for you!

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones