Monday, April 28, 2008

"MA MA"

Those are such plain words in an of themselves, but when spoken by your 10 months baby girl for the first time it just melts your heart. So Saturday we bought the girls an early birthday present, A big swing set, and we started putting it together, it took 8 hrs or so to finish and it was pretty hot, so we were pretty tired. And Mark and I were tired to take the whole family to the store, to get milk, and a few other things, so I told him I'd go and as I walked in the door from the garage, she saw me at the end of the long hall, and she got real happy and took off real fast towards me, and when she got to me, I lowered to a knee and she climbed up on me and said "Ma, Ma", and Mark had walked in right before that, and we both were like, did she just say that. I got tears in my eyes, since both the other girls said da, da first. And so this time, he has been working on " I... Love...Ma ma", instead of da, da, so I'm way stoked that she said that already. and yesterday she was raising both arms up and the giving Mark "High fives", which was way cool. Moments like these make me feel very grateful to be able to be apart of their lives. No wonder our heavenly Father wanted us to experience parenthood, it gives us a small glimpse of how he feels towards us and the happiness it brings to him to see us learn, grow, succeed. I love it.

3 comments:

The Great Hunt Family said...

Maren,

When did you move to Arizona? How are you all doing?! That is so wonderful that your little one said mama!! It only took three to get it right!! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing so well!! Keep in touch when you have time!! Our blog is thegreathuntfamily.blogspot.com, swing by some time!!

Love, Brandi Hunt

Johnston*family said...

I am having so much funny finding blogs of the ladies in our ward. I am glad I found yours! Don't your kiddo's just melt your heart!

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones