Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cadyn's weight issue

well I wish the circumstances were switched and That I was the one losing the weight, not the baby, but alas, She has managed to keep her weight down in her 1st 2 weeks of life ( I'm trying to be humorous about the subject, so i don't get to down) As of last Thursday, she weighed 6lbs, and 14.1 oz, So the doctor, said to just try and wake her every 2 hrs to feed, and if she doesn't want to cooperate with nursing, then pump and give her that, so we have tried to stick with that, and what do you know, she starts cooperating the minute she got home from the docs, Doesn't always seem that once you go to the doctors, your illness seems to get better, even before the meds start working, weird . So anyways, she is latching on better and is awake more, so I think she will be fine come Thrusday, when we go in for a weight check. I am actually doing well, I feel th worst when I go to bed, because lying flat hurts a ton, so I try not to lay down during the day too much. And my wonderful Husband has been getting up with Cadyn and giving her a bottle, so I can continue recoverying, however, I want to start getting up, to see how I will feel, So I think I will try tonight and see how it goes. I still have my lifting restrictions, of #10 for another month, but the girls seem to be understanding, most of the time. So I also have been working on Family History, and if any of my family has any info I could use, please send it to me, so I can get as many names printed out, so when We get a chance to go to the temple, we will have the names ready.

No comments:

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones