Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cadyn Bailey Graff


Here is the scoop on our newest edition to our little family She was born on Friday, June 8th 8:02 pm at 7lbs and 14.1oz and 20in long at 36 weeks. The only real complication we ended up having was it took the docs over 20 mins to reach the uterus, and by that point, they had pushed Cadyn out of the way so far, that they had to suction her out. It being my 3rd c-section, my body had built up a lot of scar tissue and made the docs work to get my baby out.
As for Mom and baby, we are doing alright, we are still fighting the whole breastfeeding issue, and I at least just pray that it will come together sooner then later. I think she thinks as long as she gets food she is content.
As for Dad and the girls, they are really enjoying having their baby sister finally here. Dad is working really hard to satisfy the demands of a house of 4 females, I guess he is just getting a taste of the future, Hopefully, we won't give him too much trouble, but as we girls all know that is sometimes beyond our control. But at least he gets to be surrounded by 4 beautiful girls everyday. But I know he can handle it, He already is a really good dad, so I have no worries
that he'll survive, since they all our 'Daddy's little girls' I know he will be happy as soon as I am back to my self, so I can give him a hand, actually he is counting the days...
Since it is Father's day weekend, I think about the great husband and father I have and my daughters have, and how grateful he is the man he is. I love him so much for dealing with me through all the pregnancy and recovery issues I have, and then the girls and work. I don't give him enough credit sometimes, But he is one Awesome Dude, and we would be lost without him. Love all of you and feel free to email, or comment here, to get more personal feedback.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute! I'm glad everything is going well. I realized I typed he instead of she on my comment on the last post. Sorry! I can't believe you're already a mommy of three. Fun! Congratulations, again and a Happy Father's Day to Mark.

Tami Rivera said...

MAREN! (and your family) congratulations on your THIRD little bundle of joy! I am very happy for you and it sounds like you have a great little family. I'm very excited for your blog as it is an excellent way to see what is going on in your life. It helps to stay connected when everyone has different time schedules. You have to keep posting and I'll definitely keep reading. Take care and give your family my love!

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones