Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm DONE!!!!!!

Well, so much for the Atkins thing, I was doing alright, lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks, and then something happen last Wednesday, that kinda has been a spiral down effect, where its one thing after another. I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder I think Monday night, reaching in the car, as we were driving home, which was out of reach(Mark was driving and I was not, just to clarify) And I believe I heard a pop, but never really hurt that much, so Wednesday comes around and the night before my arm was hurting a tiny bit, but nothing to cause any alarm. So Wednesday morning, I was in the office working on some computer programs mark didn't get to the night before, So as I was fixing things, My chest and shoulder started to really hurt, my first thought, was maybe I was just sore from working out, but I hadn't lifted any weights since the week before, and I did the elliptical for the 2nd time on Monday, but I didn't feel like I over did it. But as the morning went on, My chest was getting more and more tight, and every breath I took was getting harder, it felt like a muscle thing, but I wasn't 100% sure, and my back was hurting, so I was nervous, so I talked to an advice nurse, my dad's friend, and she said that with your family's history, I'd go get checked, and she didn't think it was a heart attack, and deep down , neither did I, But I wasn't sure at this point what was causing all this pain. So I called the Relief Society Pres, and she said she'd be over or someone would be over in a min. So about 5-10 mins later, She is over,a nd since I had not called 911 yet, she called for me. The fire men and para medics were here in like 5 mins, did quick EKG, and said well we can't tell for sure, and we think you should go in via Ambulance. So I did. 2nd time in my life, very weird, they treated me as if I was having a heart attack, even though I was like I'm too young and its on the wrong side of my body. Nevertheless, I didn't have a heart attack, but the doc did do more x-rays, CT scans, blood work and another EKG, so basically they ruled out everything major and sent me home with a prescription for vicodin. after a few days of resting and icing my shoulder. Monday comes around, and as I finish up my H.W. for my last online class to earn my AA, Emily decided to make a run for the border...( I'll tell you the details if u want, I just don't feel like announcing it) and made it home safe and sound, Thank Goodness. Then Tuesday afternoon I feel ac old coming on, and since the kids have all had runny noses and coughs the last few days, I guess it was my turn. So here I am sitting here, just finished my last bit of H.W. and going on my 2nd box of Kleenex, watching DVR'd ER's and wanting nothing more then to take a bath or a nap. So as to say, I quit my diet when I left the hospital, and just writing to feel healthy again to go back to exercising. I haven't gained alot back, just a few pounds, mostly water, probably. Well I'm just glad I am done with this part of my education. Tomorrow is My Sweetheart and I's 6th Anniversary. So hopefully it will be a good day. I'm going to go be a mom again and check on the kids. TGIF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am thinking about you! I hope all is well...

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones