Friday, March 6, 2009

Cady my 'Baby Beluga'



This is a song by Raffi, that I have started to sing to Cady when ever she is in the bath and I happen to join her... or if she is by herself and its just me and her in the bathroom, It is so cute and brings back such fond memories of my childhood. She is such a great ending and completeness to our family. She is so cute, she likes to be independent but doesn't fight too long and is a very affectionate child, always giving hugs and kisses to everyone. I love my little baby girl who will soon turn 2 and hit all the fun stages of toddler-hood.
She is also in Love with Dora, except she just says " DAAA" which we know to be Dora, and she gets VERY excited whenever it comes on... We bought her a little Dora doll that has a few musical things that she sleeps with, since her baby TAD is not working very well anymore ( it has lasted 3 kids). She has moved up in the world, since we moved she has been sleeping in the bottom bunk of the bunk beds and we have one o those gates up and she loves it, and lately Emily has been 'sleeping over' in Aimee's room on the floor and So she has had the room all to herself, she does so well. She stays in her bed, we even have a plastic slide toy in their room, but she stays in her bed and is happy there.
I wanted to make a post about her since she is my last baby and I am cherishing the little things and so this post is basically about that.I hope you enjoy my sweetheart as much as I do. I love you so much Cady and very happy you are in our family.

3 comments:

Tera said...

So very sweet! Enjoy that little girl!

Janet Hardy said...

Jon's son, Cameron, loves Dora too. You're very wise to enjoy every moment, it does go by fast.

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Maren follow this link I got something for you. graff-family5.blogspot.com/

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones