Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TAG ABOUT YOUR HUBBY :)

*What is your husband’s name: Mark Graff
*How long have you been married? 6 years 7 months and 3 days! (But who's counting)
*How long did you date? Well that a long story, from our first date to our wedding date it was 1 year 4 months, but to say we dated that whole time is not exactly correct. But from our first date to our engagement it was 11 months.
*How old is he? 32
*Who eats more sweets? we both do, even though he wants me to stop buying them to tempt him, I have the self control and he doesn't like to be tempted.
*Who said I love you first?he did
*Who is taller? Mark
*Who can sing best? I do by a long shot, even though I have teased him, he likes to sing.
*Who is smarter? I would say for book smarts, I think I am, but he is very good at the things he takes an interest in.
*Who does laundry? Me, he helps sometimes if I need it.
*Who pays bills?I do
*Who sleeps on the right side? Mark does, its been that way most of our marriage
*Who mows the lawn? no lawn soon ( Thank goodness),But Mark would, but I have on a few occasion and surprised him and did the yard all by myself.
*Who cooks dinner?Mark does.. but I am trying harder to do more, HE was taught by the best.
*Who drives? Mark, but I like to share the load if we have a long trip.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? I say me, but Mark would say its just to quit the fighting and that I am just paying lip serivce.
*Who kissed who first? he kissed me!!
*Who asked who out first? It was him, but our first date, was supposed to be a group thing, and we ended up being the only ones going, but since he paid I consider it our first date.
*Who wears the pants? I do, but I am trying to find a size that fits him and that I can't wear.

I'll tag Laura Keith, Joy, Becky, Jenna, Rebeca, K, and Ashley....

I love you baby! I keep counting my blessing everyday that I have you in my life. Thanks for sticking around and loving me so far.

5 comments:

The Noonan Family said...

Awe Maren how cute!!

JennaK said...

That's a good picture of y'all!

Laura Keith said...

hahaha! that's funny... the pants thing! I don't know if I have time for a tag right now... give me some time. I finally blogged for the first time in a while today. Did you move? Send me an email... KIT!
Love ya!

JennaK said...

I'd do the tag, except I've already done it! You can check out in the archives in November 2007. Since I get my blog published into a book, and this is in last year's book, I'd rather not do it again. It'll have all the same answers.

Shauna said...

Great Post! Come enter the giveaway on my blog :) ♥ Hugs!

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones