Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Tagged, now your IT!!

A-Z Tagged

A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Mark
C- Cake Or Pie: Cake first
D- Day Of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Chapstick, and a good pen
F- Favorite Color: BLUE
G- Greatest Accomplishment: marrying in the temple, and climbing Mt. Whitney at age 12
H- Hometown: Lancaster, CA
I- Indulgences: Chocolate-covered anything
J- January Or July: July, It's beach time
K- Kids:3 girls
L- Life is Incomplete without: family, friends, and little touch of fun
M- Marriage Date: March 22, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters (2 step-sisters, and 5 step-brothers)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: falling backwards, and something happening to my spouse or kids.
Q-Quotes: Do, or do not, There is no try!
R- Reason to Smile: being able to walk and my family
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag five friends: Alyssa, Joy, Laura, and Becky, and Kelly L.
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I'm a pretty open book, but I can't stand being alone or doing nothing for the majority of the time.
V- Very favorite store: Old Navy, if I had to pick a store, that's nice
W- Worst Habit: biting fingernails, but I have others, I don't want to mention...
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultra Sound
Y-Your Favorite Food: Chicken Parmesan, or pizza
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Taurus

No comments:

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones