Friday, December 14, 2007

Moving To Arizona

Well I guess i can spread the news now, we are for sure moving down to AZ. We will be leaving on the 9th of Janurary, We will be renting our friend's home there for 18 months. It has been a long time deciding what to do with financial problems, and actually after watching an episode n Oprah, I felt an answer to pray with some advice that was given on the show that was going through a similar experience. weird to say that, but its true so w are selling the house and moving out of CA. I hope one day we might be able to return, but for now, I don't want to move again, at least this big untill the girls are done with school. We will miss all of you in the Olivehurst Ward, and our friends we have made living here in Marysville. Its been nice living here, but now we feel we need this change to improve our life, and get rid of the constant stress. I don't want to die at age 30, from a stress related incident. WE love all of you, those we are leaving behind, and its sad to think, but we really have no intentions of even coming back up here, since we have no family close anymore. we will fill you in as we get in the house are details, but leave a post and i'll email you our info.

6 comments:

Kel said...

omg! that's crazy! I'm happy for you though! Sounds like it'll be a good move for you guys! It's not good to go through life with constant stress...glad you're moving forward! Please keep in touch! wklangford5@gmail.com

Emily said...

So where are you moving, exactly? Is Mark getting a different job, transferring, etc.? It's good that you feel good about this move, and won't have as much stress. Email me!

Anonymous said...

You will be missed. Email me at littlepumpkin1381@hotmail.com. We definitely need to keep in touch. But I am really glad you will not be under so much stress anymore.

Anonymous said...

HOLY MACKERAL. What a change. But how exciting and new for your family. I wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

we will definitly miss you give me your info so we can stay in ytouch and I can give you all the OW updates :)rishels@gmail.com

The Noonan Family said...

I sm SOOO going to miss you! You guys dont know the inpact you had on My life and the Courage and Strength You give me Maren! You help me through everything. We are going to miss Nurse Maren and her advice! Keep in touch!

Much Love,
Ashley N Justin Noonan

Maren and Mark Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones